- Trustworthy and result-oriented;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to multi-task and organize others;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team;
- Attentive to detail and deadlines;
- Knowledge of Google Workspace;
- Upper-intermediate English level or higher;
- Previous work experience as a personal assistant would be a plus.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including managing the calendar;
- Prepare Meeting Agenda for the CEO, write meeting notes, and organize logistics of the meetings if needed;
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents and presentations;
- Prepare CEO Updates presentation for the whole company;
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary;
- Prepare official emails and documents on behalf of the CEO;
- Manage CEO’s travel plans, visas and other important travel documentation; make sure that all information for business trips is gathered, prepared and always accessible for the CEO;
- Help the CEO with some personal tasks, etc.
What we offer:
- Annual paid vacation of 18 working days;
- Extra vacation days for long-lasting cooperation;
- Annual paid illness of 10 days;
- Compensation for sports activities (up to 6000 UAH\year);
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses for self-development;
- Corporate doctor;
- Internal education (corporate library, Udemy courses);
- Career development plan;
- English classes;
- Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
- Technical equipment: laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitor;
- Internal Referral program;
- Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities.
For applying to this position, please add сover letter in English where you can give an answer to a few questions:
What value could you bring to the company being in this position?
What do you know about Sombra company?
We do not accept CVs without a cover letter!