The project is a powerful design tool for infographics, reports, presentations, mind maps, and more. Сustomer is from Toronto.
Team: 4 Graphic Designers, 1 PM. There are also designers and other teams on the customer side.
-Commercial experience as a Graphic Designer.
-Graphic Design Portfolio.
-Experience in Graphic, Brand, or Visual Design creating a diverse range of digital and print marketing materials.
-Experience in creating icons and illustrations in Adobe Illustrator or Figma.
-A strong skillset in illustrations, icons, color, conceptual graphic design, typography, and layout creation.
-The ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
-Expert juggling techniques with the ability to manage multiple projects at once while meeting deadlines.
-English Upper-Intermediate is a must.
-Create bespoke icons and illustrations for our marketing team and our design tool.
-Ideate creative experiments that will be tested for performance.
-Help build, develop and maintain a set of best practices and design guidelines.
-Research trends, patterns, and best practices for design creation to create and understand what makes a template amazing.
-Work cross-functionally with colleagues who focus on websites, and product features.
What we offer:
• Annual paid vacation of 18 working days;
• Annual paid illness of 10 days;
• Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
• Flexible working hours
• Internal education(corporate library, Udemy courses);
• English training courses;
• Compensation for sports activities (up to 6000 UAH\year);
• 50 % cost compensation for attending courses for self-development;
• Corporate doctor;
• Maternity\Paternity leave;
• Technical equipment: laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitor, chair;
• Opportunity of sabbatical leave;
• Career development plan;
• Internal Referral program;
• Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities;
• Technical community events.