Sombra invites a Recruiter to join our professional team in Ivano-Frankivsk to find and hire the best specialists for our company. If you are an active, sociable person who loves recruiting and wants to develop in this direction — we are looking for you!
• Experience in recruiting or a strong desire to become an IT recruiting professional;
• Understanding of the IT technologies industry, basic knowledge of
programming technology differences;
• Desire to participate in IT\recruiting conferences, meetups, tech talks, etc.;
• Intermediate English level;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to establish new contacts;
• Strong decision-making skills;
• High level of self-organization and responsibility.
Nice to have (for beginners):
• Finished IT Recruitment Course;
• Knowledge of LinkedIn as a business tool.
• Leading the candidate across the full cycle recruiting process guided by a Mentor;
• Participating in company internal and external events in the IT sphere.
What we offer:
• Annual paid vacation of 18 working days;
• Annual paid illness of 10 days;
• Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
• Flexible working hours
• Internal education(corporate library, Udemy courses);
• English training courses;
• Compensation for sports activities (up to 6000 UAH\year);
• 50 % cost compensation for attending courses for self-development;
• Corporate doctor;
• Maternity\Paternity leave;
• Technical equipment: laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitor, chair;
• Opportunity of sabbatical leave;
• Career development plan;
• Internal Referral program;
• Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities;
• Technical community events.