Our customer is a leader, pioneer, and leading success story in providing Population Health Management and Analytics solutions.
- At least 2,5 + years of practical experience. (At least last 1+ years as MSSQL database engineer);
- Good knowledge of SQL and T/SQL languages and understanding of MSSQL database architecture;
- Good working experience MS SQL Profiler;
- Experience with source control systems, any of SVN, Git, etc.
- Experience with MSSM, MS Visual Studio.
- Database modification of existing business logic of Database, preparation of data for analysis and reports;
- Database normalization, indexation, and optimization;
- Writing triggers, stored procedures, and functions, the ability to analyze query plans, and testing code;
- Working with data arrays, extracting, transforming, and loading data;
- Development and maintenance of query execution to the linked servers;
- Technical documentation development and implementation.