About the project:
Our customer is a tech-enabled third-party logistics (3PL) provider for alcoholic beverage companies, managing the fastest, most accurate, and most cost-efficient delivery network in the US for direct-to-consumer wine, beer, spirits, and more. Wine is the fastest growing product category in e-commerce, second only to the grocery category. Our client is uniquely positioned to enable growth, innovation, and delightful consumer experiences in this exciting category.
About the team: 2 QA, 2 FE, 2 BE, 1 BA, 1 UX/UI, 1 DevOps
- 4+ years of experience in management positions.
- Expert in all the Project Management areas and methods.
- Proven track of records for successfully delivered middle and large-sized projects in the IT field.
- Solid knowledge in software architectures and processes related to software delivery;
- Strong leadership skills, can act as a coach for the team.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in people management.
- Expert in communication, able to handle high-level escalations.
Nice to have:
- Experience in consulting and pre-sale activities, detecting and lifting upsell opportunities.
- Knowledge in SAFe basics.
- Certifications will be a plus
- Plan, direct, and manage the implementation of a large scale project or group of middle-sized projects in an enterprise environment.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Validate and define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support project goals in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones, track project milestones, and deliverables.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate, and communicate project risks.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
What we offer:
- Annual paid vacation of 18 working days;
- Annual paid illness of 10 days;
- Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
- Flexible working hours
- Internal education(corporate library, Udemy courses);
- English training courses;
- Corporate doctor;
- Maternity\Paternity leave;
- Technical equipment: laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitor;
- Opportunity of sabbatical leave;
- Career development plan;
- Internal Referral program;
- Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities;
- Technical community events.