We’re looking for Middle or Senior level Python engineer to join a healthcare project from Brooklyn, USA.
Customer is a pioneering healthcare technology company with the power to unlock the mysteries of what it is to be human. It collects accurate real-world data that is relevant and actionable, tailored to everything from patient support to clinical trials — and which can optimize patient health and compliance. Using this platform, organizations can select just what they need from a wealth of information to help create or test effective medications, precisely time interventions, help patients stay on track and develop new research strategies.
- 3+ years in a software engineering role;
- In-depth experience with Python;
- Experience with ETL, data ingestion and data mapping;
- Ability to design and implement REST APIs;
- Hands on experience using AWS including, not limited to: CodePipeline, Lambda, RDS;
- Experience implementing/using API secure authentication (e.g. OAuth, JWT);
- Experience with Docker, ECS or Kubernetes;
- Passion about Unit Testing;
- Strong communication skills and ability to contribute and lead in technical discussions;
- Openness to listen and learn, and desire to mentor others;
- At least Intermediate Strong English level.
Would be a plus:
- In-depth understanding of JS, Java and/or Angular;
- Experience in a regulated industry (healthcare, finance);
- Experience building highly secure systems.
- The back-end engineer will report to the Director of Engineering, and will design, develop and maintain the data collection, verification and data operations platforms;
- Work closely with technical and scientific team members to collect technical and design requirements for data acquisition;
- Develop APIs that power web platform and mobile apps;
- Writing code and product documentation for our growing system;
- Work closely with data analysts to implement data validations and data quality standards;
- Define and maintain metadata, data policies, and business data rules
What we offer:
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
- Сareer opportunities;
- Internal University (Tech Communities (Front End, Back End, QA), leadership program, etc);
- English training courses (twice per week+Communication Course and of course practice with native speakers every week);
- Paid time off (vacation days (18 working days) and sick days (10 working days));
- Gym memberships or discounts (6000 UAH per year);
- Wellness programs (participation in running marathons, health plan
(vaccination, dental or vision plans, etc);
- Corporate doctor;
- Corporate events (travel talks, online parties);
- Parental Leave.