Our customer is a UK-based company, that provides an extremely useful dashboard for employers, and employees allowing both of them to look for each other. They become a leading flexible staffing platform and have extended to the Australian market. The team worked to simplify and streamline the casual labor market by creating a service that made meaningful connections between companies looking for flexible labor, and individuals looking for flexible work.
Technologies to be used in the project: TypeScript, Node js, Express, PostgreSQL, GCP, microservices.
• Previous experience with Postgres SQL, GCP;
• At least Intermediate English level;
• Good communication skills.
• Building the program code, taking into account the background and the code of an important project of the same customer;
• Using approaches and libraries that can be easily used in the future;
• Communication with the client (communication is also possible with the Chief Architect on the part of the customer);
• Ensuring the use of the best practices in the industry.
• Mentoring skills and willingness to mentor Junior Engineers.
What we offer: