The project is about recruiting the industry and building a recruitment platform for the UK and other countries. Their matching algorithms suggest only the best-suited candidates. Feedback and ratings are used to constantly refine the workers that appear top of search results. Important info is that in 2019 they were acquired by large enterprise Impellam (the second-largest staffing company in the UK).
Tech stack: Node JS, Express, Docker, Postgres SQL, Knex, Objection, RabbitMQ, Typescript
Team: Sombra (1 BE, 2 FE, QA team);
Customer side (2 PM/BA, 3 ВЕ, QA).
- 1+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Good understanding of Docker and Express;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English;
- Will be a plus: Experience with Knex.js and Objection frameworks.
- Bug fixing;
- Writing clean and maintainable code;
- Back-End engineering in Node.js;
- Communication with team and customers;
- Ensuring the use of the best practices in the industry.
What we offer:
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
- Сareer opportunities;
- Internal University (Tech Communities (Front End, Back End, QA), leadership program, etc);
- English training courses (twice per week+Communication Course, Grammar Course, Emailing Course and of course practice with native speakers every week);
- Paid time off (vacation days (18 working days) and sick days (10 working days);
- Gym memberships or discounts (6000 UAH per year);
- Wellness programs (participation in running marathons; health plan (vaccination, dental or vision plans, etc);
- Corporate doctor;
- Corporate events (travel talks, online parties);
- Parental Leave.