Global asset and investments manager in the agriculture industry, that helps maximize farm profitability through progressive farming and preventive farming techniques.
US, Kinston, NC.
• 2+ years of experience as a test engineer;
• 1+ year experience with automation testing of web applications (relatively strong Node JS experience);
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
• Strong background in Testing and QA;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to make decisions on software quality;
• Intermediate + English level.
• Support automation and performance testing of the application: create an update automation test case;
• Communication with the team from the US.
What we offer:
• 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
• Сareer opportunities;
• Internal University (Tech Communities (Front End, Back End, QA), leadership program, etc);
• English training courses (twice per week+Communication Course, Grammar Course, Emailing Course and of course practice with native speakers every week)
• Paid time off (vacation days (18 working days) and sick days (10 working days));
• Gym memberships or discounts (6000 UAH per year);
Wellness programs (participation in running marathons; health plan (vaccination, dental or vision plans, etc);
• Corporate doctor;
• Corporate events (travel talks, online parties);
• Parental Leave.