It is the leading workforce management solution for skilled trades. The main goal is to make it easier for skilled laborers to find work and for companies to find in-demand, trained workers.
The company operates across the solar, wind, construction, defense, and oil & gas industries.
To handle inbound issues that are escalated from operations personnel and customer service. This relieves application development engineers to focus more time on development and L3 support. A Level 2 Support Engineer will develop a broad understanding of the domains within the platform and how a customer interacts with each domain. Strong demonstration of capability in this role can springboard into a product application development engineer or site reliability engineer role in the future.
- Computer science related degree or equivalent work experience;
- Technical background in software development or in customer support;
- Able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
- Monitor and respond to service now tickets in a timely manner;
- Convert on-call tickets into Jira tickets with a detailed explanation of the problem and resolution plan;
- Create and update technical support documentation;
- Monitor and respond to service now tickets immediately.
- Escalate issues appropriately;
- Investigate and fix bugs based on priorities;
- Manage/support production releases;
- Provide technical report/status updates for application development leads;
- Investigate backlog CR’s, refactoring, upgrade frameworks/services;
- Join application development teams to meet deadlines (new features development);
- Reduce the burden on the application development team to support production.
What we offer:
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
- Cost compensation for sports activities (6000 UAH per year);
- Regular Performance Review;
- Career opportunities;
- Internal University;
- English training courses at the office;
- Annual paid vacation (18 working days);
- Paid sickness leave (10 working days);
- Corporate doctor;
- Yearly Health Check-Up;
- Corporate events.