Leading the development of web application — ERP system used daily by employees of a big US-based flooring company with 100M yearly revenue which serves in 15 US states and specializes in selling and installing floors.
• 5+ years of total experience, Java 8/11
• Strong knowledge of Spring (Boot, MVC, Security, Data JPA, State Machine);
• Good knowledge of Web Sockets;
• Knowledge and experience with Docker, K8s, Helm, CI/CD;
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform;
• Good understanding of Messaging (Google Pub/Sub);
• Good understanding of patterns and clean code concepts;
• Experience with production systems used critically for businesses (redeployments, rollbacks, testing);
• Upper-Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
• Participate in the application integration effort;
• Proactivity in improving development and deployment processes;
• Decision making (task prioritization, dev tools choice);
• Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including
• Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and documenting engineering software
• Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the
project, and follows industry best practices for software development;
• Supporting and evolving existing DevOps routines to be able to deploy
applications and monitor system performance more efficiently.
What we offer:
• 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-
• Сareer opportunities;
• Internal University (Tech Communities (Front End, Back End, QA), leadership
• English training courses (twice per week+Communication Course, Grammar • Course, Emailing Course and of course practice with native speakers every
• Paid time off (vacation days (18 working days) and sick days (10 working
• Gym memberships or discounts (6000 UAH per year);
• Wellness programs (participation in running marathons, health plan
(vaccination, dental or vision plans, etc);
• Corporate doctor;
• Corporate events (travel talks, online parties);
• Parental Leave.