Fintech project, the purpose of which is to create and maintain banking platforms. Users are bank employees, which is about 10,000. The platform is used to serve clients of the bank who would like to invest their money in one of Canada’s largest banks.
- Guide, coach agile practices and motivate the team to increase productivity
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies (Daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospectives)
- Communication with key stakeholders
- Resolve conflicts and impediments
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals
- Forecast, monitor schedule and performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success of projects.
- 3 years of proven experience as a Project manager\Scrum master in an IT company
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Has a relentless approach to the pursuit of continuous improvement
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills