About the project:
Highload digital platform which gives big energy companies tools and teams to grow faster — allowing operators, vendors, and contractors to operate more efficiently.
The company was founded in 2014. Now it combines more than 100 talented specialists and is one of the fastest-growing companies in Austin, Texas. Also, they have an office in Belfast, Ireland.
The initial focus is on oil&gas, solar, and wind energy.
Our Engineering Teams are focused on domain-driven design, organized into agile cross-functional teams composed of Engineering, Product & Design. Engineers are key contributors to the design & build of the core features & services that underpin our next-generation marketplace.
The team on our side: 3 Senior NodeJS Engineers, 3 Senior React Engineers, Account Manager.
Tech. stack: React.js, Typescript, Material-UI, GraphQL
- 5+years of relevant development experience
- Experience partnering and collaborating with remote teams (across different time zones)
- Proven track record in learning new technologies and applying that learning quickly
- In-depth understanding of front-end technologies & frameworks
- Expert in Jest or Similar React Testing frameworks
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Would be a plus:
- Practical production knowledge of GraphQL (or RESTful alternatives)
- Build with other engineers a new platform using React with GraphQL facade (using Apollo)
- Communicate with the team and stakeholders
- Bring new ideas to the table to help increase efficiency
- Take the initiative to own outcomes from start to finish — knowing what needs to be done within your domain and how we work together to deliver the best solution
- Develop the new platform features
- Write unit and end-to-end tests using Jest and Cypress
What we offer:
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
- Сareer opportunities;
- Internal University (Tech Communities (Front End, Back End, QA), leadership program, etc);
- English training courses (twice per week+Communication Course, Grammar Course, Emailing Course and of course practice with native speakers every week)
- Paid time off (vacation days (18 working days) and sick days (10 working days));
- Gym memberships or discounts (6000 UAH per year);
- Wellness programs (participation in running marathons; health plan (vaccination, dental or vision plans, etc);
- Corporate doctor;
- Corporate events (travel talks, online parties);
- Parental Leave.