We are looking for Strong Middle/Senior Java Engineer for the development of E-commerce system for retail business (dropshipping) for the customer from USA, Florida. Platform has integrations with Amazon, eBay, BigCommerce, Walmart, Wish, Google, Bing and 20+ other web services.
- 4+ years of experience;
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+;
- Experience with Spring: Spring Boot, Spring MVC;
- Strong experience with MS SQL;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes would be a plus;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- There is a plan to refactor and migrate whole solution to cloud. This will include redesign and rewriting of the most complex and valuable parts of the system using new technologies. Step by step moving this process through milestones.
- Plan for migration is to be prepared by our Back End Competence Lead. Who also will assist during migration process.
- Plan will be flexible depending on the project needs. You will be able to suggest and select some tech solutions and services.
- The estimated timeline for the migration is 6-12 months.
- After migration, you will stay on the project on the role of Tech Lead for future project support and development.
What we offer:
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
- Сareer opportunities;
- Internal University (Tech Communities (Front End, Back End, QA), leadership program, etc);
- English training courses (twice per week+Communication Course, Grammar Course, Emailing Course and of course practice with native speakers every week)
- Paid time off (vacation days (18 working days) and sick days (10 working days));
- Gym memberships or discounts (6000 UAH per year);
- Wellness programs (participation in running marathons; health plan (vaccination, dental or vision plans, etc);
- Corporate doctor;
- Corporate events (travel talks, online parties);
- Parental Leave.
Сurrently the project comprises of 4 backend modules, some of which have web frontends developed during the last 6 years. These backend modules are running on physical servers in US. These backends are heavily integrated with 20+ different E-commerce APIs.
Business is steadily growing for 5+ years at the rate of 30-40% per year so the current architecture needs to be changed to accommodate that growth. Monthly order quantity — around 20 000 orders. The system sells items on 4 different E-commerce platforms and has nearly 50 vendors.
With current structure project is hard to scale, add new vendors and platforms, connect new API`s.
Main goals are:
Team: 6 Back End Engineers, PM, BA, DevOps.
Tech Stack of the project: Java 8/11, MS SQL, Spring, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Angular 2.