We are looking for a Middle Manual QA engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
• Intermediate level of English;
• 2+ years of experience working as QA Engineer;
• Strong knowledge of software testing theory;
• Experience in creating and supporting testing documentation;
(test case, bug report, test plan, checklist);
• Experience in testing web-based applications;
• Experience in API testing (Postman);
• Good knowledge of browser DevTools;
• Knowledge of SQL;
• Understanding of HTTP protocol and Client-Server architecture;
Will be a plus:
• To prepare and execute of test plans and test cases(x-ray);
• To execute different types of testing of web applications;
• To maintain test documentation;
• To report issues in the bug tracking system(jira);
• To read and analyze requirements;
• To test API;
Full redesigning of the existing web service, that allows to create and manage personal contributions. Current Project requires full involvement and deepening in all stages of the system and business processes. Long -term, stable project. The aim of the project is a complete redesign, optimization and improvement of the current system with further full replacement of the old version. It guarantees that the project will be in use, that promotes to further enhancement and development.
Team: PM, 2 Frontend Dev, 3 Backend DEV, 2 QA, Designer.
Technologies on the projects: Java, Angular.
1. Interview with Team + HR,
2. Interview with the Client.
What’s in it for you:
SOLVVE is a US & Ukrainian Outsourcing & Outstaffing company with offices in US, Florida and Dev. center in Ukraine, Dnipro, Kyiv. Our main priority is to provide high-quality services. Our extensive background in software development helps our partners from the USA, Europe and Middle East to implement the most complicated projects. In our job we use cutting-edge technologies allowing our specialists to grow professionally day by day.