• Understanding and experience in Quality Assurance processes;
• Understanding towards how good requirements should look like;
• Analytical thinking and attention to details;
• Experience in commercial Quality Assurance (3+);
• Experience with manual mobile application testing (2+);
• Experience with Agile;
• Upper-Intermediate English.
• Experience with Selenium;
• Experience in writing automation tests for mobile applications using Appium and Java;
• ISTQB certification.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• A multi-cultural environment with English as the official language;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance, etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events.
• Analyze incoming business & system requirements to prepare adequate test strategy & acceptance criteria for different clients and different products;
• Prepare and execute test scenario from the business flow perspective;
• Prepare and execute specific technical integration test scenarios;
• Prepare QA related reporting and tracking to ensure timely escalation and resolution of cases;
• Work with clients and product team during UAT to support related activities and prepare release acceptance reports.
Solve.Care invites you to the mission of improving healthcare, globally!
Solve.Care is the leading blockchain platform for healthcare administration and coordination. We are a platform and solution provider and we serve global clients including insurance companies, government agencies and clinical organizations who deliver and manage healthcare for people like you and their families.
Solve.Care team is changing the very core of healthcare. Our platform redefines administration and coordination of care between patients, families, physicians, hospitals, insurers, employers and government agencies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
We are looking for creative problem solvers and out of the box thinkers, who believe that increased transparency, efficiency and efficacy of healthcare systems are essential for humanity and global economic sustainability.
As part of Solve.Care team you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. You will come to the office not just to work; but to ensure that families around the world receive better care.