• Experience with Android (Java/Kotlin), iOS (Obj-C/Swift) (4+);
• Understanding of mobile architectures (MVC, MVP, VIPER);
• Experience with Git;
• App submitting experience (AppStore, PlayMarket);
• Written and spoken intermediate English.
• Experience React Native will be plus;
• Experience with Redux or Mobx;
• Experience with REST, Expo, NPM.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
• Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).
• Be a primary point of communication regarding technical aspects of mobile application between Management, Architect, and Team;
• Develop reusable software modules and components; technical design and enhancements to brand new mobile application development;
• Participate in Cloud-based products/solutions design and implementation;
• Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
• Develop unit, integration and acceptance testing;
• Participate and facilitate in SCRUM development process;
• Couch newcomers.
Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions worldwide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!
Solve.Care is seeking a Solution Architect to join our CTO team in Kyiv office. This is a key position in the CTO organization with very high visibility at the executive and company levels. You will help drive projects and our overall product portfolio to achieve our department and corporate goals. A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
You’ll also be working with developers, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria.