experience with Linux, Mac OS, and Windows;
understanding computer/network security concepts.
opportunity to become a Junior DevOps Engineer;
during the course students will get a scholarship;
Solve.Care is ready to open DevOps Academy. We’re looking for Students who would like to join our
Students who will pass final exam get a job offer from the company and will have a chance to implement all their knowledge in real projects. During
The course is designed to provide the basics concepts of DevOps/SRE practices and principles including the following topics:
1. Linux and Docker.
2. AWS with Terraform, Ansible -> IAC to build reliable, resilient Infrastructure.
3. Understanding concepts and implementing CI/CD.
4. Integration ELK stack and Prometheus for monitoring Infrastructure on top of AWS.
5. DevOps core values, and practices, and a small piece of history.
The selection process consists of the following stages:
1. Technical task;
2. Interview with a recruiter.