• Passionate about blockchain and digital currency market;
• Excellent verbal communication skills;
• Excellent writing skills;
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
• Fluent English;
• Experience in crypto trading will be plus.
• Direct involvement in innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, • wine Fridays, corporate events;
• Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for Telegram community and other official company’s channels;
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner;
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews;
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency;
• Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features;
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on the blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity, and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions world-wide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
• A pioneer product IT company that effectively introduced the use of blockchain in healthcare and presented the efficiency of digital currency to make healthcare payments;
• A healthtech company that has partnered with one of the largest health organizations in the US whose network comprises more than 5,500 physicians and who has launched its app on App Store and Google Play;
• A global company with HQ in Kyiv, Ukraine, with active representatives around the globe including USA, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Asia;
• A leadership team with deep domain expertise in the healthcare and IT industries;
• A visionary CEO with more than 26 years of experience in the IT healthcare industry and who has worked on healthcare initiatives under two US Presidents with the aim to design and build several public program solutions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!