• Commercial experience with Java — 4+ years
• Hands-on experience with Java 8/11/12;
• Experience with Docker containers;
• Experience with Spring, REST, Hibernate;
• Experience with MySQL and Mongo databases;
• Experience in web-enabled applications development;
• Experience with OOP/OOD, architecture and design patterns.
• Experience with AWS infrastructure or other Cloud platform vendors;
• Experience with Apache Kafka;
• Experience with Blockchain.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Work with modern technology stack, including Blockchain;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
• Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).
• Participate in technical design sessions to develop new features for our platform;
• Analyze and clarify new feature requests, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
• Participate in SCRUM development process;
• Implement reusable software modules and components based on technical design;
• Develop Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests.
We are the product company that develops a global healthcare platform based on blockchain to revolutionize healthcare delivery, care coordination, and benefits administration around the globe.
The platform is built on microservices architecture from scratch and is already in production.
Our development team (including architects, analysts, management) is in Kyiv so all technical decisions are made in our office. We use best CI/CD practices and automation testing on all stages of delivery pipeline. More than 90 percent of our code is covered by unit/integration tests. We use Scrum methodology to create better results.