• Experience in commercial quality assurance (4+);
• Experience leading QA/AQA teams (2+);
• Experience with mobile;
• Experience with Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
• Experience leading complex projects and developing test strategies;
• Experience adapting processes and flows to enable CI/CD with multiple deployments a day;
• Experience in requirements analysis, effort estimating and task scheduling;
• Experience with cloud-based, enterprise level products (preferred);
• Experience with Java Technology Stack and Selenium (preferred);
• Upper Intermediate English.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
• Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).
• Maintain Overall quality level of our product;
• Define and develop QA processes across the company;
• Mentor development team (AQAs, QAs and developers);
• Track platform quality assurance metrics;
• Foster quality culture among colleagues;
• Provide needed training and workshops for teammates.
Solve.Care invites you to the mission of improving healthcare, globally!
Solve.Care is the leading blockchain platform for healthcare administration and coordination. We are a platform and solution provider and we serve global clients including insurance companies, government agencies and clinical organizations who deliver and manage healthcare for people like you and their families.
Solve.Care team is changing the very core of healthcare. Our platform redefines administration and coordination of care between patients, families, physicians, hospitals, insurers, employers and government agencies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
We are looking for creative problem solvers and out of the box thinkers, who believe that increased transparency, efficiency and efficacy of healthcare systems are essential for humanity and global economic sustainability.
As part of Solve.Care team you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. You will come to the office not just to work; but to ensure that families around the world receive better care.