• Experience with Java (5+) and hands-on experience with Java 8;
• Experienced in Spring, REST, Hibernate;
• Experienced in OOP/OOD;
• Experience in architecture and design patterns;
• Experience with MySQL databases;
• Experience with web-enabled applications;
• Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture;
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Experience with AWS or similar Cloud Platform vendors;
• Experience with Apache Kafka;
• Experience with AI, ML, NLP, Blockchain.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Work with modern technology stack, including Blockchain;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Friday’s, corporate events;
• Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).
• Design and implement platform modules and components;
• Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
• Coach less experienced team members;
• Participate in code review and refactoring;
• Develop Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests;
• Participate in SCRUM development/process.
We are the product company that develops a global healthcare platform based on blockchain to revolutionize healthcare delivery, care coordination, and benefits administration around the globe.
The platform is built on microservices architecture from scratch and is already in production.
Our development team (including architects, analysts, management) is in Kyiv so all technical decisions are made in our office. We use best CI/CD practices and automation testing on all stages of delivery pipeline. More than 90 percent of our code is covered by unit/integration tests. We use Scrum methodology to create better results.