● Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
● Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
● An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
● Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
● Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
● Result-oriented person
● Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner will be plus
● Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello) will be plus
● Advanced English
● Direct involvement in innovative global Healthcare product development;
● Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
● Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
● Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
● Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).
● Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
● Liaise with teams to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
● Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
● Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
● Help prepare budgets
● Analyze risks and opportunities
● Oversee project procurement management
● Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
● Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to CTO
● Work with Managers to eliminate blockers
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all projects in Development department.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with СTO to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with managers and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards.