• Experience in corporate legal practice with US or Western Europe clients (5+);
• Experience with laws and regulations pertaining to corporate, tax, labor, civil and contract laws;
• Experience drafting corporate contracts including master service agreements, software development agreements, outsourcing agreements, confidentiality agreements, and private entrepreneur agreements;
• Fluent English.
• Law degree Diploma with Honors.
Include but are not limited to:
• Provide counseling on general legal issues; identify and guard against legal risks;
• Provide corporate governance;
• Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of internal documents, corporate agreements and related documentation;
• Provide support with private entrepreneur registration;
• Identify, escalate and resolve legal issues as appropriate;
• Perform legal research as required and report legal consequences using knowledge of legal precedent;
• Represent the company before state authorities;
• Deal with intellectual property issues/expertise;
• Register companies in different jurisdictions;
• Interact with internal departments.
We want to make healthcare and benefit programs work better for everyone. Solve.Care was established to revolutionize healthcare delivery, care coordination and benefits administration around the globe. Solve.Care is building an innovative platform that combines decentralization with synchronization to connect stakeholders with each other and redefine care, cost and convenience for everyone.
Please, visit http://www.solve.care to learn more about our company.