● Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
● Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
● An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
● Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
● Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
● Familiarity with risk management and understanding of processes in business/functional analysis
● Basic understanding of UI/UX
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner will be plus
● Upper-intermediate English
● Direct involvement in innovative global Healthcare product development;
● Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
● Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
● Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
● Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant)
● Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
● Liaise with teams to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
● Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
● Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
● Analyze risks and opportunities
● Oversee project procurement management
● Build collaboration process between CTO and Team
● Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
● Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to CTO
● Work with Managers to eliminate blockers
Solve.Care invites you to change the global healthcare system with us!
Acknowledged as the top healthcare platform on blockchain, we are always delighted to see creative thinkers with innovative solutions that can help us bring transparency, simplicity and efficiency to the healthcare systems worldwide.
As a part of Solve.Care team, you will be at the core of healthcare platform development. We are a global organization working with businesses, clinical organizations and state institutions worldwide. This alone shows the depth and breadth of the appeal of our platform.
Joining Solve.Care you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a life-changing mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. We come to the office not to write code; our goal is to make sure the families around the World get better care while paying less with the use of healthcare and blockchain technologies.
Excited to work with us? Great! Let’s talk more about your role in the company!