• Experience with Java (4+) and hands-on experience with Java 8;
• Experience with Spring, REST, Hibernate;
• Experience with MySQL databases;
• Experience with web-enabled applications;
• Experience with OOP/OOD;
• Experience in architecture and design patterns;
• Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Experience with AWS or similar Cloud Platform vendors;
• Experience with Apache Kafka;
• Experience with AI, ML, NLP, Blockchain.
Include but are not limited to:
• Implement reusable software modules and components, technical design innovation and software product development
• Analyze and clarify requirements, decompose tasks, estimate time frames;
• Coach new team member
• Participate in code review and refactoring
• Develop Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests;
• Participate in SCRUM development/process.
We want to make healthcare and benefit programs work better for everyone. Solve.Care was established to revolutionize healthcare delivery, care coordination and benefits administration around the globe. Solve.Care is building an innovative platform that combines decentralization with synchronization to connect stakeholders with each other and redefine care, cost and convenience for everyone. Please, visit http://www.solve.care to learn more about our company.