· Experience with WordPress custom themes creation (Templates, Shortcodes, etc.);
· Experience with WordPress custom plugins development;
· Experience with PHP;
· Experience with HTML/CSS, SCSS;
· Experience with APIs: WordPress REST, Google Analytics Reporting, Google Tag Manager;
· Experience with Git, NPM, GULP;
· Experience with SEO;
· Good English.
· Direct involvement in innovative global Healthcare product development;
· Work with modern technology stack, including Blockchain;
· Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
· Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
· Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
· Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, etc.) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events.
· Work closely with the Marketing and Communication Team to achieve marketing goals;
· Maintain and improve corporate websites (Front-end and Back-end);
· Monitor the performance of the assigned Websites(s) including review and resolving help-desk tickets;
· Create landing pages for relevant marketing activities;
· Manage website content;
· MailChimp newslettering;
· Develop and execute On and Off-page SEO strategies;
· Conduct onsite and offsite technical audits; identify issues and opportunities; implement fixes and updates using SEO best practices;
· Develop UI functionality per wireframes/mockups;
· Develop user-friendly solutions.
Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.