• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
• Experience with Mobx state management;
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as
Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into
• Experience with Unit testing (Jest + Enzyme);
• Familiarity with Git.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
• Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code;
• Optimizing components for maximum performance.
Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.