· At least 2 years of working experience in Marketing/PR at International companies (preferably healthcare industry) or agencies;
· Experience in copywriting, content development, SMM;
· Experience in production of marketing materials (brochures, T-shirts, bags);
· Excellent writing skills with a meticulous eye for detail, flow and grammar;
· Outstanding communication and negotiation ability;
· Excellent English level;
· Creative thinking and problem-solving skills;
· Comfortable working independently across multiple projects under tight deadlines;
· High attention to detail and organizational skills;
· Ability to be adaptive to changing company needs with superior problem-solving skills is highly desirable.
· Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
· Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
· A multi-cultural environment with English as the official language;
· Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
· Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
· Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events.
· Communicate with international contractors and business partners;
· Prepare posts for Telegram, Twitter and crypto channels, communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;
· Prepare content for different projects (promo materials, presentations, pitching emails);
· Apply Solve.Care for international awards competitions (prepare the list of awards, prepare content for applications, communication with organizers);
· Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met;
· Event management (prepare the list of healthcare and blockchain events, submit speakers, communicate with organizers, events support);
· Manage the marketing budget and documents flow, communication with contractors and finance department;
· Conduct various research documents based on marketing needs;
· Analyze and report on the performance and the efficiency of campaigns, events, social media.
Solve.Care is a global healthcare-on-blockchain technology company. Using innovative approaches, we tirelessly work to solve the complex problems that plague healthcare around the world.
The Solve.Care journey began when we realized that the current healthcare system is failing us. Too complex and involving too much bureaucracy, the system is unbearable, even for the healthy. If you or a loved one becomes ill, then you unavoidably become mired in an endless cycle of attempting to coordinate medical care.
For these reasons, we began to build a patient-centric platform, one that actually connects people, and coordinates benefits, care, and payments. Our mission is to make healthcare work better for ourselves, our parents, children, society, business, and the global economy.
Solve.Care is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine. We have our global headquarters in Singapore and offices in the US, the UK, and Estonia. Our partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world.