• Experience with Linux (Ubuntu or CentOS);
• Experience with CD/CI concepts;
• Experience with Jenkins;
• Experience with Docker containers;
• Experience with RDBMS (MySQL/MariaDB);
• English level: upper-intermediate.
• Experience with Ansible, Chef/Puppet or similar configuration management tools;
• Experience with AWS infrastructure;
• Experience with Kubernetes;
• Experience with Apache Kafka.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events;
• Relocation expenses to Kyiv (if relevant).
Include but are not limited to:
• Interact directly with the company executives on technology aspects;
• Automate infrastructure setup and deploy the application;
• Design a stable built system and consistent deployment in a cluster environment;
• Automate scale up and scale down procedures;
• Manage the gathering, storage, and processing of data;
• Automate deployment in Cloud infrastructure;
• Optimize performance from the Cloud architecture/deployment perspective;
• Establish and maintain a system for configuration management;
• Implement CI/CD practices.
Solve.Care invites you to the mission of improving healthcare, globally!
Solve.Care is the leading blockchain platform for healthcare administration and coordination. We are a platform and solution provider and we serve global clients including insurance companies, government agencies and clinical organizations who deliver and manage healthcare for people like you and their families.
Solve.Care team is changing the very core of healthcare. Our platform redefines administration and coordination of care between patients, families, physicians, hospitals, insurers, employers and government agencies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
We are looking for creative problem solvers and out of the box thinkers, who believe that increased transparency, efficiency and efficacy of healthcare systems are essential for humanity and global economic sustainability.
As part of Solve.Care team you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. You will come to the office not just to work; but to ensure that families around the world receive better care.