• Bachelor’s degree or higher;
• 5+ years of experience in Project management / Marketing / Account management;
• Experience in IT or international company is required;
• Ability to travel with CEO internationally as well as domestically 50% of the time;
• Fluent written and spoken English;
• Excellent stakeholder management skills both internal and external;
• Experience working with cross-functional, remote teams and ability to influence without formal authority;
• Accomplished presentation skills to senior groups;
• Ability to motivate employees through open and communicative leadership; strong people skills and emotional intelligence;
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with important matters.
• Direct involvement into innovative global Healthcare product development;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• A multi-cultural environment with English as the official language;
• Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences;
• Friendly and professional team, democratic management and office in Kyiv center;
• Compensation package (vacation, sick leaves, medical insurance etc) and other benefits as paid lunches, wine Fridays, corporate events.
• Coordinate CEO projects in terms of Business Development track of the Company (current clients, new opportunities), of Financial Stability of the Company (operating of the current structure of the Company (all locations), fundraising), Product and Development Roadmap, projects on Legal and Finance tracks, cross-department projects (in terms of current clients projects: collaboration between Development, Product • Management and Delivery);
• Ensure risks and issues are being tracked and mitigated/resolved;
• Create, prioritize and manage daily and weekly action lists and status on CEO projects;
• Maintain and manage sensitive and confidential information related to CEO projects;
• Oversee project procurement management;
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise;
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
Do you want to use your skills to change lives? At Solve.Care, we’re revolutionizing healthcare delivery around the world. And we need people like you to help us achieve our mission.
Change the healthcare world as we know it. Join our progressive and professional team now. Visit prod.solve.care to learn more about our company.
Solve.Care Foundation is looking for an experienced Executive Project Manager who will join our team in Kyiv office. Executive Project Manager takes a lead in major projects and moving to the goals provided by CEO. EPM knows what gets delivered and the requirements for those deliverables—and develop the plan and push the team to make it happen.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. If multi-cultural environment, personal development, and the opportunity to grow with a fast-moving global healthcare company inspires you, then you are the person we’d like to meet.