Since 2009 Solvd has shaped the quality into the business value of our customers. Originating from QA company, we are passionate about the user experience for any project we work with. Solvd provides full Software Design, Development and Quality Assurance for your product. We work with emerging companies and leading enterprises in numerous areas: fin-tech, education, sharing economy, gaming, fitness, medical, eCommerce and management software.
Our services: Quality Assurance and Test Automation, Mobile/Web apps development, VR/AR systems development, Data Science and AI.
We are looking for a Technical Copywriter to join our growing Marketing team and help with making our website and blog even more interesting and efficient.
You will regularly create expert materials for internal and external marketing channels.
If you enjoy expressing your thoughts and ideas in text form, and if you want to increase your skills and broaden your expertise every day, join us.
Experience in IT will be an advantage, as will the ability to explain the difference between QA and QC.
- Produce expert content (with SEO approach to content making) for the corporate website, internal and external blogs, technical long reads and white papers, email lists and presentations
- Copywriting persuasive texts to promote our technical services
- Interact with engineers, designers, product managers, and marketers
- Distill the technical subject matter into copy that’s not just easy to read and understand, but also engaging and persuasive to highly technical and sophisticated audiences
- Perform research on assigned topics
- 3-5+ years of experience in copywriting technical materials
- C1—C2 English
- Great writing skills
- Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
- Experience in international projects
- Texts portfolio
- Stay up to date with latest technical trends
- 2022 SEO requirements understanding
- Competitive salary;
- Comfortable work environment;
- Brand new modern office located in a peaceful green zone;
- Family mode office atmosphere;
- Fruits, cookies, and drinks at the office;
- Free English classes at the office;
- Free accounting services;
- Long-term and stable projects;
- 4-weeks paid vacation;
- 50% sports compensation;
- Paid professional conferences and meetups;
- Corporate discounts and events;
- Computer Mac — for every employee;
- Other perks and bonuses.