We’re looking for a self-motivated Senior iOS Developer to join our growing engineering team in Belarus or Ukraine. Our candidate should have excellent communication skills and creative thinking, along with keen attention to detail.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You should be interested in taking on as much responsibility as possible and be able to handle tasks independently. We’re searching for someone who’s not just a great collaborator but enjoys working with the team as we push our apps/solutions in new and exciting directions.
Project details: we’re working on a native Mobile application within the Fitness unit (USA project) that was written specifically to track your fitness and your food intake. This app exercises diary couples with the calorie counter to calculate every calorie, nutrient, and vitamin in your diet so you could reach your diet goals and live a healthier and happier life.
- Develop new features;
- Participate in technical discussions to find the right architecture/design solution;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features in supported programming languages;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability and modularity;
- Provide time estimates and time/performance/quality trade-offs to management.
- 4+ years of iOS development;
- Objective-C, Swift;
- Unit Testing, Networking, A/B Tests;
- Good analytical skills for complex solutions;
- Git, git-flow, CodeReview;
- MVC, MVVM;
- Dependency managers: CocoaPods, Carthage;
- Bug-trackers: Jira;
- Agile project management methodologies: Scrum;
- CI, Bitrise, Fastlane;
- Application monitoring: Crashlytics, fabric.io, amplitude.com
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Would be an advantage:
- StoreKit: Subscriptions;
- iOS HIG.
- Competitive salary;
- Comfortable work environment;
- 100% remote work;
- Brand new modern office in Kyiv located on the 41st floor near Klovska metro station (in case you want to combine office/remote work);
- Family mode atmosphere;
- Fruits, cookies, and drinks at the office;
- Free English classes;
- Free accounting services;
- Long-term and stable projects;
- 4-weeks paid vacation;
- 50% sports compensation;
- Paid professional conferences and meetups;
- Corporate discounts and events;
- Computer Mac — for every employee;
- Other perks and bonuses.