Since 2009 Solvd has shaped the quality into the business value of our customers.
Originating from a QA company, we are passionate about the user experience for any
project we work with. Solvd provides full Software Design, Development and Quality
Assurance for your product. We work with emerging companies and leading enterprises
in numerous areas: fin-tech, education, sharing economy, gaming, fitness, medical,
eCommerce and management software.
Our services: Quality Assurance and Test Automation, Mobile/Web apps development,
VR/AR systems development, Data Science and AI.
We are looking for a qualified Manual QA Engineer to support our global testing team. Our project is Fitness&Health application, product for everyone. This will include test analysis and design, manual test execution and feature QA. The QA Engineer will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate software features through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives. This person will partner with the Functional Areas and IT to ensure testing goals, objectives, and expectations are effectively met across the organization.
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Science, and/ or 2-3 years of manual QA testing experience, including integration, regression, load and UAT;
- 2-3 years of experience in software testing (WEB, Mobile, API);
- knowledge of development cycle for mobile/web applications;
- knowledge of specifics of iOS and Android;
- advanced level of Jira/Confluence knowledge;
- experience in using TestRail or other test cases management systems;
- basics of xCode/Android studio;
- monitoring tools: xCode logs, adb logs, browsers dev tools;
- knowledge of HTML proxy tools would be an advantage
- experience in payment systems integrations testing (Apple Pay, Google Pay) would be an advantage.
What you’ll be doing:
- create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- analyze the requirements;
- perform features testing;
- verify bug fixes;
- create reports;
- conduct manual testing;
- work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business;
- assist in the development of change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies;
- cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices;
- become an expert in MFP systems interfaces, processes, and reporting;
- responsible for maintaining, researching updates, and supporting testing tools;
- responsible for turning gathered requirements and BPPs (Business Process Procedures) into test cases for the purposes of verifying that the change meets business needs.
Working schedule: 12-20 GMT+3
- competitive salary;
- comfortable work environment;
- brand new modern office located in a peaceful green zone;
- family mode office atmosphere;
- fruits, cookies, and drinks at the office;
- free English classes;
- free accounting services;
- long-term and stable projects;
- 4-weeks paid vacation;
- 50% sports compensation;
- paid professional conferences and meetups;
- corporate discounts and events;
- computer Mac — for every employee;
- other perks and bonuses.