Solus is a team of marketing professionals that are passionate about working with Blockchain and Fintech.
Company’s vision: We will bring the data, сombine it with experience and creativity to find the right audience, and use the right funnels to find those for whom the project will become world-changing.
Company’s mission: We are not aiming to sell; we are aiming to build relationships that matter. Our goals: We believe that a happy team can make the clients happy. That’s why one of our goals is to make our partnerships well-built, and we’re searching for a qualified business assistant to join our team. What skills do you need for this vacancy?
- Experience as a PM or marketing assistant, or a strong desire to develop these skills
- English B2+ level
- Strong communication skills with the ability to find compromise in the most difficult situation
- Quick thinking, flexibility and responsibility, time-management
- Experience in managing one or multiple projects.
- Experience with internal CRM systems or employee data management.
What additional qualities can come in useful?
- Understanding of work systems like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Desire to develop in the marketing field.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Accompany Project Manager Officer during the calls with team members
- Manage and update our task tracker, check some of the tasks, goals statuses and set reminders
- Form diverse documents, regulations, frameworks, presentations, etc.
- Take part in team brainstorming that is proceeded regularly
- Storage and management of company employees’ data.
What do we offer for your growth?
- Convenient office in the eye-pleasing, comfortable district. Our office is situated in close proximity to midtown, in a presence of the convenient advantages: a green zone, well-developed infrastructure, and fine views. The area is easy to reach from any part of the city.
- No dress code requirements. We want to create a comfortable atmosphere in the office to allow you to focus on things that matter.
- Flexible schedule. You can manage your schedule by yourself and work in the office 2–3 days a week, while other days you can work online.
- A friendly and cooperative team. We like to party, and we often organize company offsites.
- Simple communication and goals tracking. To simplify our cooperation, we use Telegram and Asana and improve the goals tracking constantly.
- Opportunity to become a rock star in your professional field. We are ready to support you in your growth and gaining your career goals.