Solidgate is a B2B product in the field of online payments. We build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients from Europe to LATAM, from the USA to Asia. We are part of the history of each company we work with — and we help them enter new markets and increase their profits. We believe no company should struggle with payments. So we make them easy.
- offices in Ukraine, Poland, Cyprus
- 200+ clients went global thanks to Solidgate (Ukraine, US, EU)
- 100+ alternative payment methods (APMs)
- 120 team members
- PCI DSS Level 1 provider
- № 1 employer (according to DOU)
Solidgate is an IT product company that creates “made in Ukraine” fintech solutions for internet businesses all over the world. Solidgate products enable global businesses and build the economic infrastructure for the internet economy.
Solidgate Stands with Ukraine! Solidgate created the Payment Link, so that Charity Foundations can accept payments swiftly in any currency. We are proud to be partners with KOLO and “Повернись живим”.
- Fintech — fast-growing industry;
- the opportunity to do business with large Western tech companies (USA, Europe);
- challenges and direct impact on business scaling, on product metrics — here, you can propose and implement;
- a team united by a common goal, vision, and values;
- opportunity for development and growth, a personal career plan for each employee.
We are looking for a Reporting Specialist, who will contribute to the development of our reporting team and perform the main issues of ERP management and payments.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- conduct accounting in BAS ERP;
- customization and modernization of BAS ERP;
- control of company payments, establishment of payments, and other payment issues.
- bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, finance, or other related fields;
- at least 1 year of commercial experience with 1C 8.1-3 or BAS ERP in an IT company;
- understanding the technical aspects of BAS ERP;
- advanced Excel user;
- knowledge of international financial accounting standards and competency in the fields of transactions, banking operations, and payment instruments;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- attention to detail;
- highly organized, motivated, and ambitious.
Will be an advantage:
- English — Upper-Intermediate or Advanced (written and verbal);
- experience in reporting international/foreign companies;
- getting financial qualifications in process (ACCA, CFA, CIMA).
Competitive corporate benefits:
- health insurance and corporate doctor;
- free snacks, breakfasts, and lunches in the office;
- full coverage of professional training (courses, conferences, certifications);
- performance review twice a year;
- sports compensation;
- competitive salary;
- the ability to work remotely.
Screening with a recruiter, an interview with a hiring manager, a test task, and a final interview with the CEO.
If you want to become part of our team, send your resume right now, and we will contact you.