At Solid we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy.
Where we are now:
• A unified payments platform
• 50+ payment methods in one suite
• 15m+ transactions per month
• 100+ companies went global thanks to Solid
• 170% annual growth
With fintech on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solid, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future.
We are looking for a Business/System Analyst to join our Subscription Product Team.
You will be responsible to drive future development from its conception to the launch, and all the way to a fully functioning product with happy customers all around the globe.
What you’ll do:
• work closely with the engineers inside the product-scrum team to achieve desired results;
• collaborate with both internal and external partners to understand their needs and subsequently produce business and functional requirements, as well as inputting into technical requirements;
• produce effective and ground-based requirements to accelerate the development process;
• perform competitor analysis and organize cust dev sessions;
• highlight, report, and handle project risks & issues;
• convey and elicit excitement about the product vision.
Who you are:
• have an entrepreneurial spirit;
• a determined personality who knows how to get projects done in time and who will not stop until it is successful;
• strike a good balance between technical and commercial understanding;
• have experience of 2+ years in Big 4 Companies or IT Sector;
• analytically strong and not afraid to deep dive into unexplored topics;
• thrive in a dynamic environment and want to work in a rapidly changing industry.
Experience which will be a plus:
• in a similar position or technical Background;
• in Payments or working with Subscriptions;
• with OpenAPI;
• with tools such as Youtrack, Confluence, GitHub and Grafana;
• with BI tools, Tableau specifically.
What we offer:
Great goal. We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
Product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solid is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
People to learn from. At Solid, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers, folks who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solid has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally.
We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
Comprehensive benefits. Flexible working hours with the ability to work remotely or in the office, free meals, medical insurance, education, and many other things that make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
NASA uses Perseverance to explore Mars. We use perseverance to stay on Earth and build one of the best fintech products the world has ever heard of. Are you in?