At Solid, we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy.
Where we are now:
• A unified payments platform
• 50+ payment methods in one suite
• 15m+ transactions per month
• 100+ companies went global thanks to Solid
• 170% annual growth
With fintech on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solid, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future.
As a Financial Manager, you will work directly with the CFO and contribute to the development of the reporting function, perform controlling procedures and a vast variety of related activities. We are looking for proactive, hard-working and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our Finance team. This is a unique opportunity for a finance professional with outstanding career prospects in one of the most rapidly growing fintech companies in CEE.
What you will do:
• Preparation of financial statements at different levels — local, group, management
• Passing a group audit and local audit
• Control of tax issues and reporting on them
• Ad-hoc tasks for reconciliation, research and solving emerging issues.
We’re looking for someone who has:
• Experience in preparation of consolidated financial statements with all disclosures
• Experience in conducting or passing an audit
• Strong knowledge of IFRS
• Deep knowledge and experience in accounting, audit and financial analysis
• Understanding of EU taxation rules
• Outstanding Excel skills
• English — Upper-intermediate or Advanced (written and verbal)
• Bachelor / Master degree in Finance / Accounting / Audit / Economics or other related fields
• Attention to details & structured thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Result oriented and ambitious.
Will be an advantage:
• Passed or final stage of completion professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc
• Experience in US reporting & taxation will be a plus
• Knowledge of BAS ERP or other ERP/accounting software
• Knowledge of SQL, Python, VBA, Tableau
• Participation in business case competitions.
What we offer:
Epic goal.We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
Product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solid is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
People to learn from. At Solid, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers, folks who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solid has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally.
We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
Comprehensive benefits. Flexible working hours, free meals, medical insurance, education, and many other things that make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
NASA uses Perseverance to explore Mars. We use perseverance to stay on Earth and build one of the best fintech products the world has ever heard of. Are you in?