Solid is a fin-tech company that provides businesses with a smart full-cycle solution for accepting online payments worldwide. Together with international payment systems and major market players, we develop complex client-oriented services. Our advanced technology complies with the highest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, having fully automated workflows and ease of integration.
You will join a team that has a unique experience in fin-tech, acquiring, analytics, and risk management, and supports the rapid growth partners in all key markets.
Now we are looking for a talented Partnership Manager to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for young professionals with basic work experience and Fluent English. You will work with one of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry, enjoy communication & network from one of the largest banks in EU and USA. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
What you will do:
• Establish, negotiate, and execute long term partner agreements;
• Manage partner relationships (banks, payment service providers, payment systems, merchants) and promote our key interests;
• Work closely with our Product Development to bring new services to life;
• Work closely with our Legal Team in order to enable or amend contract provisions;
• Perform market research and industry analysis (pricing & commercial terms analysis, prepare materials for discussion/ presentations).
• University degree in Economics / Business/ Finance;
• Fluent English (both oral and written);
• Excellent analytical skills & common sense;
• “Not possible” is not your vocabulary;
• High level of research, presentation and communication skills;
• Being result driven — you understand processes intuitively and have a proactive attitude towards problems, are highly organised, and are constantly on the lookout to improve the way you work;
• Most importantly, a team player — someone fully committed to their team and who takes pride in their work, both independently and as a collective.
Nice to have:
• Previous work experience in FMCG, Big4 companies.
Our Company is a unique place for development and growth:
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.