On this project you will work with:
• .NET Framework;
• .NET Core;
• Visual Studio 2019;
• Microsoft Azure;
• Entity Framework;
• MVC coding pattern;
What professional skills are important for us?
• Good understanding of best practice development principles — OOP, Inheritance, Dependency injection;
• Test Driven Development — Unit testing;
• Appreciation of privacy by design (Data Protection by design);
• Appreciation of software security (Security by design);
• Source code management;
What level of the English language is required?
• At least an intermediate.
What is important for us in this person?
• Passion about well-structured, readable code;
• Ablity to stay focused on tasks;
• Well organized;
• Previous experience in C# /.NET development;
• Strong problem-solving skills as well as self-initiative approach.
• University degree in computer science.
• Work with interesting Taxi Service projects;
• Great career opportunities in the software development industry;
• A wonderful team with strong and responsive leads, experienced colleagues and clients;
• Friendly and fun environment;
• Reliable management;
• Lack of bureaucracy;
• Comfortable workplace;
• Decent remuneration, paid vacation and sick leaves;
• All conditions for the effective work of each contractor.
• Work on the back-end part of a set of Taxi Service mobile applications;
• REST API development WebAPI2 (e.g. doesn’t have to be via Azure — just a good grounding in WebAPI);
• Suggest solutions to complex problems;
• Deliver tasks with a focus on quality;
• Direct communication with a client in English.
Is there a test task?
• Yes, you will be asked to complete a small test task using C# /.NET in order to get on our radar.
Solid Software team is looking for a talented Middle C# /.NET Developer to work on the back-end part of a set of Taxi Service mobile applications. If you have a bright head and an inquiring mind we are looking forward to seeing your CV together with your photo and compensation expectations!