Solid Software, a company that specializes in Dart/Flutter, is looking for a talented professional to join our team as Middle Flutter Engineer.
We have gained strong expertise in Flutter mobile/web engineering since early 2018 and now are happy to share our experience with those who want to grow in cross-platform development and become experts in this area.
We’re proud of our team, where each member is a valuable part of our company, and are looking forward to seeing you among us!
• Good understanding of OOP/SOLID principles;
• Experience with Dart, and native languages like Swift, and/or Kotlin;
• 2+ years of total experience creating mobile apps;
• 1+ years in building beautiful native apps with Flutter;
• Good understanding of iOS and/or Android development;
• English level: at least Intermediate;
• Strong focus on code quality;
• Desire to solve challenging technical tasks.
Do not hesitate to apply if you miss any of the above experiences. We will be happy to help you with gaining one.
What will you do?
• Work on project with client from Australia as a part of a high-performance team;
• Development of long-term large home to-do automation project;
• Implement Flutter/Dart applications with the focus on high-quality, support them and add new features;
• Constant development and improvement of your Flutter & Dart skills.
Why Solid Software?
• One of the biggest Flutter expertise in Ukraine and in the world;
• Flexible schedule;
• MacBook Pro and great tech;
• Decent compensation;
• Lack of bureaucracy;
• Compensation of sports activities;
• Compensation of COVID-19 test;
• Modern and comfortable workplace (or remote opportunity).
• Internal career path program: from Developer to Architect. It consists of 11 knowledge areas, books, training sessions, and work activities;
• Mentorship program;
• Corporate library with best programming books (+ an ability to order a particular book if we miss it);
• Ability to work on challenging projects with awesome clients;
• Professional and constant feedback;
• Opportunity to work on projects with different Flutter directions (web, mobile, tablet, watch, desktop).
Team & Fun:
• A wonderful team of colleagues with lots of practical experience in Flutter Development;
• Friendly atmosphere, mutual help, and support;
• Corporate parties and fun team-buildings;
• Anniversary presents.