Solid Software is looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team. We have gained substantial expertise in Flutter mobile/web/desktop engineering since early 2018 and are now happy to increase our team with new professionals.
We’re proud of our team, where each member is a valuable part of our company, and are looking forward to seeing you among us.
- Understanding of the full cycle of the recruitment process;
- Ability to find candidates’ contacts via different sourcing channels;
- Understanding of candidate sourcing principles using the Boolean Search;
- English level: at least Pre-Intermediate;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mindset;
- Creative thinking;
- Responsible, results-oriented, and self-organized.
Would be a plus:
- Сompleted IT recruiting courses;
- Previous experience in finding candidates using different channels;
- Bachelor / Master degree in HRM, psychology, computer science;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
What will you do?
- Searching, gathering, screening, and selecting CVs;
- Communication with candidates at the initial stage;
- Working closely with the Recruitment team to define sourcing strategies & priorities;
- Implementation of the best sourcing strategies using different channels (social media, job boards, etc.);
- Defining new search channels based on attracting strategies;
- Supporting recruitment processes;
- Market analysis;
- Maintaining a talent database;
- Reporting on progress.
Why Solid Software?
- Opportunity to grow as a professional in HRM/Recruitment;
- Atmosphere of happiness and comfortable work & life balance;
- MacBook Pro and great tech;
- Flexible schedule;
- Modern and comfortable workplace (or remote opportunity);
- Decent compensation from the beginning;
- Compensation of sports activities;
- Compensation of COVID-19 test.
- Lack of bureaucracy.
Team & Fun:
- Mutual help, and support;
- Corporate parties and fun team-buildings;
- Anniversary presents.