SOLEAD Software is looking for an experienced, positive and self-motivated IT Recruiter who will help to improve and drive our recruiting process. We need a bright person who will bring new talents to our professional team and help us growing SOLEAD family.
This position is definitely for you if:
- You are not just hiring
- You are passionate and creative in what you are doing
- You value openness and honesty in human relations
- You are eager to find perfectly matching unique talents
- You want to become a valuable part of small but friendly team of professionals
Join us and build up your career with SOLEAD!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and execute full-cycle recruitment process (searching, interviews, feedbacks, job offer, hiring, adapting)
- Collaborate with the business development team to identify job requirements and develop effective position profiles
- Develop and execute candidate-generation strategies and ideas using all available recruiting tools
- Maintain candidates’ databank, keep data up-to-date, consistent and accurate
- Monitor and analyze labor market, prepare management level reports
- Promote company brand on Ukrainian labor market via social media and PR activities
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of proven experience in IT recruiting/headhunting
- Strong knowledge of full cycle recruitment process and its elements, solid skills in sourcing techniques
- Good knowledge of IT market, key players, salary ranges, market trends, etc.
- Understanding of software development and IT technologies
- Good English (B2 or higher)
- Experience with social media is a plus
- Passion to recruiting and IT
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and decision-making skills
- Proactive person able to suggest and implement new ideas and improvements
- Persistence and ability to meet the deadlines, high level of self-management and stress-resistance
- Great team worker and communicator always open to help your colleagues
SOLEAD Software is a young company established in 2019, bringing together highly experienced IT professionals who understand clients’ needs and solve their challenges.
We occupy a unique niche between dominant service providers and staffing agencies, providing our clients with dedicated managed teams of IT professionals.
Due to quarantine restrictions, we propose a flexible 50/50 work time schedule including partial work at home.
This is a permanent full-time position in Lviv, Ukraine.