• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in computer science, applied math or similar;
• 3+ years of experience in building web applications with Angular 6+;
• Working experience with REST APIs and AWS cloud services;
• Good understanding of how to write testable and maintainable JS code;
• Understanding of software development lifecycle, CI/CD, Agile and SCRUM methodologies;
• Strong English communication skills (B2 or higher).
We offer a comfortable modern office in a convenient location with kitchen, relax area, large terrace, co-located restaurants, and regular events. Due to quarantine restrictions, we propose a flexible work time schedule including partial work at home.
• Design, develop and maintain platform’s portal UI/UX built on Angular;
• Ensure high quality, performance and usability of the developed UI;
• Deploy and follow best practices and patterns to achieve the best results;
• Tightly collaborate with other team members and share your knowledge;
• Be proactive and suggest product and process improvements, when applicable;
• Stay up-to-date with new and emerging technologies and adopt them to the project;
• Participate in the entire product development cycle, accept common product goals.
SOLEAD Software is looking for an experienced front-end developer to join the product development team building a data-driven online marketing platform to bring experimental marketing campaigns to the next level. The platform can be used by both standalone marketing agencies and companies’ marketing departments/teams, and targeted to plan, track and analyze various marketing events and programs.
The entire product development team is split to 4 subteams focused on different platform components and functionalities. This position is for platform’s portal team concentrated on building a modern and easy-to-use UI/UX for marketing campaign design. We use modern web (Angular), enterprise (Java) and cloud (AWS) technologies along with agile (SCRUM) methodology to deliver a high-quality solution for end-users.
This is a full-time permanent position in Lviv, Ukraine.