• 3+ year experience in IT project management;
• Strong understanding of Agile/SCRUM process;
• Strong communication skills in English and French are required;
• PMI or SM certification is a plus;
• IT education background is a plus.
We offer a comfortable modern office in a convenient location with kitchen, relax area, large terrace, colocated restaurants, and regular events. Due to quarantine restrictions, we propose a flexible work time schedule including up to 50% work at home.
• Execute daily project and team management duties on Solead’s side;
• Participate in SCRUM process and follow its practices;
• Facilitate communication between Solead’s team and client’s team (including French speaking
• Work on continuous improvement of Solead’s teamwork and deliveries;
• Help to adapt and ramp-up new Solead’s team members on the projects;
• Be proactive, suggest processual and organizational improvements to the management.
SOLEAD Software is looking for a project manager to join our new team working on a large real estate
platform that integrates a professional solution for real estate customer management and multiple listing
services. The platform deals with tens of millions of records and serves hundreds of thousands unique
The initial project started by one team will evolve into three separate but connected subprojects executed
by dedicated subteams of up to 5 engineers each. Solead’s engineers will closely work with crewmates on
client’s side. All teams are expected to use Agile methodology with two-week sprints and other SCRUM
This is a full-time position in Lviv, Ukraine.