• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in computer science, applied math or similar;
• 5+ years of experience in test automation area, including experience in setup of test automation process;
• Strong knowledge of popular test automation tools, including TestComplete;
• Experience in manual testing and test case design is a plus;
• Understanding and practical experience with CI/CD process;
• Solid Agile/SCRUM development process understanding;
• Strong English communication skills (B2 or higher).
We offer a comfortable modern office in a convenient location with kitchen, relax area, large terrace, co-located restaurants, and regular events. Due to quarantine restrictions, we propose a flexible work time schedule including partial work at home.
• Choose and plan the test automation approach;
• Evaluate and compare different test automation tools and platforms;
• Design and build a robust and extensible test framework;
• Automate and debug test cases for the existing test plan;
• Integrate test automation into the existing CI/CD process;
• Interact with the development, infrastructure and manual testing teams.
SOLEAD Software is looking for a highly qualified test automation engineer to set up and start implementation of test automation for a product line of industrial laser projection and quality examination hardware&software solutions.
The project goal is to automate testing of Windows 10 based desktop interfaces for laser hardware equipment. There is a TestComplete based prototype which needs validation, improvement and extension with hundreds of test cases according to existing test plan and test design.
The first project phase will be in automation of core product functionality (around 400 test cases). After that, additional project phases for auxiliary functionality and other products are expected.
This is a full-time position in Lviv, Ukraine.