• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in computer science, applied math or similar;
• 5+ year experience in computer programming, mostly using Java EE platform;
• Expertise in building modern cloud-based solutions using AWS, GCP and/or other cloud platforms;
• Practical experience with JSP, JSF, Hibernate, Struts and Spring frameworks;
• Good relational database design and programming skills;
• Understanding of OOP, Clean Code, CI/CD and other development methodologies;
• Solid Agile/SCRUM development process understanding;
• Knowledge of Real Estate Transaction Standards is a big plus;
• Strong English communication skills (B2 or higher);
We offer a comfortable modern office in a convenient location with kitchen, relax area, large terrace, co-located restaurants, and regular events. Due to quarantine restrictions, we propose a flexible work time schedule including partial work at home.
• Design and develop backend services and frontend interfaces of the products;
• Participate in architecture decisions, technology selection and infrastructure upgrade of the entire solution;
• Perform defect fixing, unit and system testing, code review to meet internal standards;
• Participate in Agile process, communicate to other team members, plan sprints, do reviews;
• Follow development practices and procedures introduced on the project;
• Share knowledge with other team members and help less senior staff;
• Be proactive, suggest functional and technology improvements to the products;
SOLEAD Software is looking for a full stack Java engineer to join our growing team working on a large real estate platform that integrates a professional solution for real estate customer management and multiple listing services. The platform deals with tens of millions of records and serves hundreds of thousands unique users.
The challenge is in enhancing and migrating a classic client-server Java EE architecture to modern cloud environment and microservices, keeping the platform highly available and operational for the current users.
The entire project will be split into three teams of over 10 engineers total, working on separate but connected subprojects. All teams are using Agile methodology with two-week sprints and dedicated Product Owner and Project Manager.
This is a full-time position in Lviv, Ukraine.