• Basic understanding of IT/software outsourcing industry
• Ability to process and classify large amounts of information
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Readiness to perform routine tasks
• Openness and positive attitude to people
• Work experience with MS Office tools
• Strong English (B2 or higher)
We offer a comfortable modern office in a convenient location with kitchen, relax area, large terrace, co-located restaurants, and regular events. We propose a flexible work time schedule including partial work at home.
Perform lead generation activities under guidance of regional sales managers
• Execute research activities to identify potential clients and projects
• Register, classify and track gathered information
• Prepare and execute email campaigns worldwide
• Create analytics and reports for direct manager
• Work with special software tools and databases
Participate in recruiting activities under supervision of people director
• Publish and manage vacancies at job sites
• Look for and talk to candidates
• Arrange and participate in interviews
• Generate statistics and reports
Occasionally, help with company marketing and office management activities
Solead Software is looking for a positive and motivated person to join our team and participate in company sales and recruiting activities. This person will report to Solead’s regional sales managers and local people director.
This is a full-time position in Lviv, Ukraine.