Softwarium develops software for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers in the educational, medical, security, and energy spheres.
Softwarium is inviting a Java Developer to join the team of developers to work on software development and data migration solutions.
Essentials — desktop product that is designed to migrate customer data between SharePoint, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Shared Drives and personal media both directly and through cloud services (Azure).
Required skills and qualifications:
- 1.5-2.5+ years of commercial experience with Java 8
- Eclipse RCP 4.0 (OSGI), EMF;
- Java WS, REST, SOAP;
- Apache Derby, Hibernate;
- Maven, Git;
- Attention to details, a perfect team player
- English: Intermediate level or higher
It will be a plus:
- development experience on Java GUI (SWT, Swing or other);
- experience with cloud storages SharePoint, AWS, Azure;
- Mockito, JUnit;
- Fiddler, Wireshark;
- development of new functionality and maintaining of existing features, refactoring and optimization;
- harmonization of requirements for new functionality;
- code coverage with tests.
Team on the project:
- 4 Java Developers;
- 2 Manual QA Engineers;
- 1 QA Automation;
- 1 DevOps/QA Automation;
- 1 Project Manager;
- 1 Product Owner
- Professional and friendly, well-coordinated team
- Possibility to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Individual budget for professional development (trainings and events, certification)
- No overtime
- Paid vacation and sick days, etc.