The Softwarium company creates software for American, Canadian, and Norwegian customers in the social sphere, medicine, energy, and security.
We are looking for an experienced Power BI Developer to join the team to help deliver the project for our client in the USA.
Our client develops modern web apps, mobile apps, and full business systems for a wide range of clients.
The Customer provides services in the MRO supply chain management around the globe, including business entities in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Singapore. The project is founded on the infrastructure which ensures the client’s success. It is based on the customer’s management software package Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Project duration: 5+ years;
Team: 7 full-stack devs, 2 mobile devs, 2 QA.
Project terms: Long term.
Stack: Power BI (DAX), SQL, VBA, Power Pivot, Power Query
- 2+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst/BI Analyst
- Strong experience in writing/debugging/optimizing complex SQL queries (SQL Server)
- Strong experience in creating partitions and designing/building effective tabular data models (SQL Server Analysis Services Tabular)
- Strong experience in writing DAX for measures, calculated tables/columns
- Experience in using PowerQuery and M language for ETL in tabular data models
- Experience in building PowerBI reports with standard/custom visuals
- Ability to transform business needs into technical /programming requirements
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good teamwork and collaboration
- English: Intermediate and higher
- Experience in designing complex reports like Dashboard Reports, Drill-Down Reports, Parameterized Reports, Cascaded Reports and Sub Reports using SSRS
- Experience in working on OLAP database development including KPIs, Data Mining (SSAS)
- Experience in working with SSIS packages to ETL data
- Experience in developing custom PowerBI visuals
- Expertise in R language
- Collaborate with business owners to clarify their requirements for analytical reports;
- Design and build efficient multi-tenant tabular models including writing complex SQL/M queries to heterogeneous data sources and Q&A support;
- Support and development of existing BI reports and data models;
- Suggest and implement incremental data update solutions for huge facts;
- Design and build power bi reports and dashboards for web/mobile;
- Suggest and use standard/custom visualizations to give a better vision of the analysis in question.
- Possibility of remote work
- Professional and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Microsoft Certifications
We will be glad to see You on Softwarium Team and take care of yourself!